Unit 149 (WUMBA) - District 13
Information for Tournament Chairs/Sponsors
- The tournament coordinator of Unit 149 has requested that all chairs/sponsors of U149 tournaments
- provide the following information when they apply for a tournament sanction.
- 1. Tournament name
- 2. Playing site address
- 3. Playing site telephone number
- 4. Chairman's name, ACBL Player #, & email address
- 5. Contact person's (if different from chairman's) name, ACBL Player #, & email address
- 6. Schedule of events, starting times, & Master Point limits
- PLEASE READ! The ACBL wants requests for REGIONAL sanctions 3 (yes, THREE!) years in advance!
- Sectionals? Preferred is at least ONE year in advance, but PLEASE do NOT wait until the last minute!
- Preferred: Send a PROOF copy of your tournament flyer to the tournament coordinator a LONG time
- before you want to host a tournament. BUT, do not wait for a proof copy if all you know is the
- info as described above. Send what you have, and redraft the flyer if the tournament
- coordinator states that some items are not feasible or perhaps not at all possible.
- Computer versions of FINAL Tournament Flyers (Files in Word, PDF, Wordperfect, JPG, etc. format) should be e-mailed to the webmaster.
- If the file includes a link to a picture (JPG, GIF), also send the picture file.
- (See the WUMBA Officers and Directors Page for e-mail addresses.)
- Note: Check with the ACBL for current procedures re how to submit flyers to the ACBL once you have a sanction. The WUMBA webmaster
cannot help you with this; only the tournament chair can submit this information to the ACBL (as far as I know).